What is AMC and what do we stand for as a company? This is where you can find out more about us, our tradition, what we expect of ourselves and our values as a company.
Facts & Figures
At AMC, we have been providing people with a healthier, tastier approach to cooking and nutrition for more than 55 years. Our premium products are the embodiment of our philosophy: Eat better. Live better. This is our recipe for success.
- A direct sales model since 1963
- A network of 12,000+ consultants in more than 30 countries worldwide (with headquarters in Switzerland)
- Organizations for specific markets in various countries
- Production facilities in Europe
- In-house R&D for product development and innovation
- The AMC Food Lab for recipe creation, product development and nutrition expertise
- Recipe communities in English, German, Spanish and Italian
Over half a century of success
Direct sales are at the heart of our business. We rely on a global network of experienced AMC consultants to sell our products directly to customers and always stay in close contact with them.
We don’t stock products with retailers, and here’s why: When our consultants present our products live, our customers understand exactly what makes the difference when cooking with AMC and experience the quality of our products.
Our consultants are trained to answer any questions, offer recommendations and provide extra information as required.
Our high-quality stainless steel products come with a warranty of up to 30 years – that’s how much faith we have in them. What’s more, as a member of Direct Selling Europe, we’re committed to sustainable, ethical and consumer-oriented direct selling.
We strive to create long-term added value for our customers, consultants and employees. We treat both people and the environment with respect. We aim to be as sustainable as possible on all levels.
- Energy: Our products bring energy savings of up to 50% during the cooking process compared with traditional methods.
- Material: Our pots and pans are made of high quality stainless steel and last a lifetime.
- Packaging: We use recycled materials for all our packaging.
- Components: We use eco-friendly components in our cleaning products.
- Production: We use resources responsibly in our production facilities.