- Wash the orange with hot water and then grate the zest. Mix with the sugar, AMC Pepper Trio and the coriander; rub this mixture all over the salmon. Cover and place in a refrigerator to marinade for about 2 hours.
- Using the 24 cm cover, cut out a circle of baking paper and place in the sieve cooking unit. Rinse the salmon with cold water, dab dry and place in the Combi sieve insert.
- Line the pot with aluminium foil, place wood chips inside and put cover on top. Place on the Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm Plus, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
- As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, place Combi sieve insert with the salmon on top and reattach the lid.
- Set Navigenio at „A“, switch on the Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the 60°C symbol appears.
- The smoked and cooked salmon can be served straight away either hot or cold
Several minutes will pass until the ideal temperature of 60°C is reached. This time is essential, since the Navigenio heats up very gently so as to prevent the temperature from rising too high.
In the same way you may smoke two trouts. Season the trouts (ready to cook) inside with salt and pepper and fill them with slices of unwaxed lemon and some dill. Continue as described in step 3. The time for smoking remains the same.