1. Pat the fish dry with a paper towel. Clean the courgettes, tomato and lemon and cut into slices.
2. Place Oval Grill on Navigenio and set it to level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set to level 4 and place fish in the centre and the sliced courgettes around the sides.
4. Using the Audiotherm, roast on one side until the turning point of 90 °C is reached. Flip fish and courgettes and roast uncovered to the desire degree of doneness (only for a short time).
5. Stack tomatoes with lemon slices and garnish tuna with fresh dill. Serve with courgettes and sprinkle with spices.