1. Rub spareribs from both sides with the spices and marinate for about 2 hours.
2. For the sauce squeeze out the lime juice. Mix in a Combi bowl 16 cm together with Worcester
sauce, soya sauce, ketchup, tomato paste, honey, mustard and oil.
3. Place spareribs in the Oval Grill, add approx. 300 ml of water and cover with lid. Place Oval Grill on Navigenio and set it to Automatic “A”. Enter 20 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the vegetable area.
4. At the end of the cooking time, place the ribs on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel. Clean
Oval Grill and lid.
5. Cut out an oval circle of baking paper with the help of the oval lid.
6. Place Oval Grill on Navigenio again, set to level 6 and heat up to the roasting window using the
7. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set to level 4, place baking paper in Oval Grill, put in spareribs with the top side down and cover with lid.
8. Using the Audiotherm, roast on one side until the turning point of 90 °C is reached. Flip spareribs
and brush the top with sauce.
9. As soon as the turning point of 90 °C is reached again, turn spareribs, brush the bottom side
also with marinade and cover with lid again.
10. Unscrew Visiotherm, switch off Navigenio and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
11. Serve any remaining sauce as a dip.