- Clean steaks and dap it dry with kitchen paper.
- Heat up HotPan 24 cm on highest heat until the frying window is reached by using Audiotherm.
- When Audiotherm beeps, reduce heat to low level (1/3), place steak inside and cover again with lid.
- Set Audiotherm again on frying window.
- On reaching the turning point at 90 °C flip steak, place lid again and remove pan from the hot stove. Switch off heat.
- Let the steak simmer for about 2-3 minutes until the desired degree of cooking is reached.
- Serve with dill and fresh lime.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!