- Put the unpeeled washed potatoes in a 20 cm Softiera insert. Pour 1 cup of water into the unit, put in the Softiera insert and seal with the Secuquick.
- Heat up over the highest heat until the first soft window and then rapid cook for about 13 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes, over a low heat.
- Release the pressure from the Secuquick under running water. Let the potatoes cool down then peel and mash them thoroughly. Stir in lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil and yoghurt.
- Cut the crusts off the toast, soak the bread in cold water, press it out lightly and add add it to the potatoes. Peel and finely dice the garlic, add it and mix everything together well.
- Season with salt and pepper and let the dip stand covered for at least 1 hour.
Potato and garlic dip
Nutritional values per portion: 405 kcal
Pot 20 cm, 3.0 l
Quick cooking lid "Secuquick softline" 20 cm