- Put flours, 45g sugar, salt and butter into a mixing bowl, make into a crumble and chill.
- Clean plums, deseed and cut into quarters. In a pot mix with remaining sugar and vanilla sugar. Let it steep for approx. 15 minutes.
- Dust cornflour over it and stir in. Heat on the Navigenio at level 6 up to vegetable window, stir and spread crumble over it.
- Set pot in inverted lid, place Navigenio over it and bake at low level for approx. 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let crumble cool down a little and dust with powdered sugar.
Tip: Vary the crumble with fruit in season e.g with apples (then leave out the cornflour) apricots, rhubarb or berries. If desired, add a little more sugar. A scoop of vanilla ice-cream or vanilla sauce tastes good with it.