- Peel onion, halve it and chop with the boletus mushrooms in Quick Cut. Wash parsley, pluck leaves and chop finely.
- Put pot 20 cm 3.0 l on Navigenio. Put in onions, mushrooms, rice and stock. Put on Secuquick softline 20 cm and seal it.
- Switch on Navigenio to automatic “A”, switch on Audiotherm and select time setting "P". Put on Audiotherm and turn it until the soft-symbol appears. Control radio signal and pressure cook.
- At the end of cooking time, place Secuquick in up-turned lid and let it depressurise by itself.
- Remove Secuquick, stir in butter and Parmesan, season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!