- Peel cloves of garlic, cut finely. Clean chilli pepper, cut into rings.
- Cut the prawns on the back, remove the black intestinal thread. Mix prawns with garlic, chilli pepper, olive oil and paprika powder. Marinate in the refrigerator approx. 6 hours.
- Place HotPan on stove, set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm, turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
- As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and roast prawns on all sides in batches.
- Place all the prawns back in the HotPan, drizzle a few drops of wine vinegar, season with a little salt.
- Cover with lid, remove HotPan from the stove. Let the prawns steep approx. 3 minutes more, depending on size.
Nutritional values per portion: 180 kcal