1. Combine the first 5 ingredients in the combi bowl 24 cm. Add butter and eggs and stir to a smooth dough.
2. With the help of the oval lid cut out a baking sheet which is around 2 cm wider than the diameter of the lid. Place 3/4 of the dough on top and spread with the hands completely on the oval baking paper (approx. 0.5 cm thick). Divide the remaining pastry in about 8 pieces and form it into stripes for the decoration.
3. Place Oval Grill on Navigenio, set at level 6 and heat up to the roasting window using Audiotherm.
4. As soon as Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 1, place baking paper with dough in the Oval Grill forming a little rim of 2 cm on the sides. Spread the jam over the pastry.
Lay the strips on top of the jam, forming a grid and close with lid.
5. Cook for approx. 20 minutes with lifting lid and drying with a kitchen towel in between (approx. every 5 minutes).
6. Switch off Navigenio and let the cake rest for about 30 - 40 minutes on Navigenio. Lift the lid in between and dry it with a kitchen paper.