- Clean the cauliflower, break it into florets, clean the spring onions and cut them into rings. Pour the stock into a unit with the spring onions, pepper, nutmeg and pasta and put the cauliflower florets above.
- Seal with the Secuquick. Switch the Navigenio to automatic “A” and set a cooking time of 3 minutes on the Audiotherm, put on the Audiotherm and rotate it until the soft symbol appears.
- Chop the Vienna sausage into small pieces. Release the pressure from the Secuquick at the end of the cooking period under running water or with the yellow knob.
- Stir in the Vienna sausage and cream carefully. Sprinkle the grated Emmentaler and breadcrumbs over the dish. Dab with flakes of butter.
- Place the unit on a heat-proof surface, put on the Navigenio upside-down and brown for about 6 minutes at the high level until golden brown.
Bavarian pasta bake
Nutritional values per portion: 420 kcal
Pot 20 cm, 3.0 l
Quick cooking lid "Secuquick softline" 20 cm
Mobile cooking plate "Navigenio"