- Place the onions and whole spices in a 20 cm High and heat up on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window.
- Lower the heat and remove the lid. Sauté the onions till they turn light pink. Add the ginger-garlic paste and spice powder. Stir in the grated tomato and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on highest heat till the red indicator reaches the vegetable window. Reduce the heat and cook till stop window.
- Now add the rice, dry up all the excess moisture. Add the water, green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt to taste.
- Cover and cook on highest heat till vegetable window, reduce the heat and cook for 7-10 minutes more or till the rice is done.
- Remove from heat, add the seasoning and keep covered for a few minutes before serving. Serve hot with raita of your choice.
Nutritional values per piece: 148 kcal