- For the stuffing, mix the coriander leaves, ginger, green chilies, chili powder and salt with the cauliflower.
- For the parathas, add salt, carom seeds and ghee to the flour and knead into a dough with the required quantity of water. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 5 portions. On a well floured surfaced, roll out each portion into a 3” round and place approximately 1 tbsp of the cauliflower stuffing in the center. Seal the edges and shape into balls.
- Gently roll out each ball into 5”diameter paratha.
- Heat up a 24cm Hot pan on highest heat till the visiotherm pointer reaches the frying window. Place the paratha in it, switch to low heat and cook on one side for 1-2 minutes. Flip over and cook the other side till lightly browned.
- Apply a little ghee/ oil on both sides and remove immediately. Wipe off the residue oil and fry the remaining parathas. Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.
Nutritional values per portion: 151 kcal