- Carefully slice off the tops of the capsicums and keep aside. Using a sharp knife scrape out the seeds. For the stuffing, mash the cooked potatoes thoroughly, adding salt to taste.
- Grease a 16cm Low with a tsp of oil. Add the chopped onions along with garlic paste and heat up on high heat, till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window. Reduce to low heat and fry for a minute.
- Add the ginger paste, turmeric and chilli powder followed by the tomato puree.
- Mix in the mashed potatoes. Cook for few minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Finally add the cheese, garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Remove from unit and cool.
- Divide the potato filling into 4 equal portions. Stuff the capsicums with each portion and replace the top of capsicums.
- Grease a cold 24cm Roaster with few drops of oil and place the stuffed capsicums inside the unit. Heat up on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the vegetable window. Reduce the heat and cook on low heat till the indicator reaches the stop window.
- Remove and serve hot.
Tip: For the stuffing , mixed vegetable rice can be added for a variation.