- Mix the ingredients of second marination with mutton and keep aside for an hour. Drain the meat of its marinate and keep both aside separately.
- Heat up 24cm Roaster on the highest heat till the red pointer of the visiotherm reaches the frying window.
- Drop in the mutton pieces and roast on medium heat, following the AMC cooking method for roasting.
- Remove the pieces from the roaster and let the fat remain in the unit. Add 1 tsp oil. Drop in the whole garam masalas and sauté.
- Now add in the grated onions and cook till golden brown. Add the ginger garlic paste and pureed tomatoes. After the tomatoes leave oil, add the mutton pieces. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally till the mutton is cooked.
- Add in the remaining marinade, ½ cup water and salt. Simmer for few minutes till gravy thickens. Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream. Serve hot with nans or rotis
Nutritional values per portion: 225 kcal