1. Place the onions and whole spices in a 24 cm Roaster and heat up on highest heat till the red indicator of the Visiotherm reaches the frying window.
2. Sauté the onions till they turn light pink. Add the ginger-garlic paste and spice powder. Stir in the tomato and vegetables.
3. Cover and cook on highest heat till the Visiotherm pointer reaches the vegetable window.
4. Reduce the heat and cook till the stop window. Now add the rice, dry up all the excess moisture.
5. Add the water, green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt to taste. Cover it with 24 cm Secuquick lid, set the Audiotherm at Soft cooking window and cook on high heat till done.
6. Allow the unit to cool down naturally, open the lid & add the seasoning.
7. For the seasoning, add onions and ghee/oil to a cold 16cm low and heat up on highest heat till the red indicator of the Visiotherm reaches the frying window.
8. Reduce the heat to medium and fry onions till golden brown. Turn off the heat and mix into pulao. Serve hot with raita of your choice.