- For the tacos, mix both flours. Add salt and oil, knead into dough with water and divide into 14 portions.
- Roll out each portion into a 4” diameter round and prick the surface with a fork. Deep fry them till crisp and brown, following the AMC cooking method for frying. When frying, fold each round in half to form a “U” shape. Drain and place on a grease absorbent paper.
- For the filling, pour the baked beans into a 20 cm low, add chilli powder and vinegar. Heat on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window. Add salt to taste and remove from heat and Cool.
- Mix the ingredients for the hot tomato sauce and keep aside. Keeping aside the green tomato sauce, thoroughly combine all the garnishing ingredients.
- To serve, fill each taco with a portion of baked beans followed by the garnishing. Over it, drop 1 tsp each of the green tomato sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutritional values per portion: 103 kcal