- Roast all the ingredients mentioned under the masala powder in a 16cm Low. Cool and grind it into a powder.
- Heat up a 24cm Eurasia wok along with oil, mustard seeds on highest heat till the mustard seeds start crackling. Reduce the heat, open the lid & add the curry leaves along with green chilli.
- Add the masala powder to this along with washed & drained rice. Stir-fry till all the moisture in the unit dries up. Add 2 cups of water along with salt to taste.
- Switch on the Audiotherm and add 15 minutes cooking time. Set the Audiotherm and cook on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the vegetable window or till the Audiotherm beeps.
- Reduce the heat and cook till the cooking time is completed. Remove the lid and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with a raita or curry of your choice.
Nutritional values per portion: 300 kcal