- Grease a cold 24cm Roaster with 1 tsp of oil. Sprinkle sliced onions at the bottom of the unit followed by a layer of chopped ladies fingers.
- Heat up the unit on highest heat till the visiotherm pointer reaches the vegetable window.
- Reduce to low heat and cook till stop window. Take off the lid (make sure the moisture from the lid does not fall back in), add another tsp of oil and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in the turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder,green chillies and salt to taste. Continue to fry for few more minutes till done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and remove from heat. Serve hot with chapatis.
Tip: Filling the unit with ladies finger will make them soggy during the cooking process.