1. Place the diced potatoes dripping wet, in a 16 cm Low. Over them, place the eggs.
2. Cook for 15 minutes following the AMC Cooking method for cooking vegetables, till potatoes are done. Shell the eggs and halve them.
3. Add oil along with the whole spices, onion paste and garlic paste in a cold 20 cm Low unit. Heat up on the highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm pointer reaches the frying window.
4. Reduce the heat and fry for a few seconds till onions turn light pink. Add the turmeric, chilli, cumin and coriander powders.
5. Continue frying till the spice paste releases its aroma. Add the ginger paste and grated tomato. Cover and cook for a few minutes.
6. Toss in the potatoes, eggs and add salt to taste. Pour in 1 ½ cups of water and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove and serve on a bed of rice.
Tip: For a variety, poach the eggs or egg whites in an AMC egg poacher and prepare the gravy as mentioned above.