- Grease a suitable flat tray with a little butter and keep aside.
- Mix the cocoa powder with milk and pour into a 24 cm roaster along with the sweetened condensed milk, butter and sugar.
- Heat on highest setting till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window.
- Keep the lid aside, switch to low heat and cook stirring occasionally, till the fudge mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the unit.
- Add the chopped walnuts and vanilla essence. Pour into the greased tray. Cool, cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional values per piece: 104 kcal