- Separate the spring onion bulbs from the stalks. Then chop them separately and keep aside. In another bowl, mix all the sauces with vinegar.
- In a third bowl, combine the corn flour in 1 tbsp of water and set aside. Add 2 tbsp of oil along with sliced in onions in a 24 cm roaster.
- Heat up on the highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the chopped garlic and fry for a few seconds. Toss in the remaining vegetables (except the spring onion stalks), salt and pepper.
- Stir –fry on medium heat for a minute.
- Now add the mixed sauces followed by the corn flour mixture. Once the sauce mixture thickens and coats the vegetables, add the noodles, chopped spring onion stalks and stir thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and immediately turn into a serving platter. Serve hot with a suitable Chinese side dish.
Tip : Add shredded chicken to make chicken noodles.