- Clean chilli pepper and dice finely, wash lime with hot water. Cut two slices from it and quarter it. From the remainder, grate a little peel and squeeze juice.
- Mix chilli pepper, lime juice and lime peel, sugar, rum, oil, salt and a little pepper.
- Cut salmon fillet in approx. 12 cubes. Mix salmon cubes and shrimp with the marinade and marinate covered in refrigerator about 6 hours.
- Allow salmon cubes and shrimp to drain, spear alternately on four skewers, spear two lime cubes on each.
- Heat Arondo Griddle on the Navigenio at level 6 up to first frying window. Place skewers, reduce to low level and place lid.
- Flip skewers as soon as turning point of 90°C is reached and fry completely approx. 5 minutes depending on thickness.
Salmon-shrimp skewer in caipirinha marinade
Nutritional values per portion: 315 kcal
Mobile cooking plate "Navigenio"
Grill pan 28 cm, 1.6 l «Arondo Grill»