- Peel onion, garlic and carrots and clean the celery. Cut everything in rough cubes and cut finely in Quick Cut.
- Mix it with lentils and vegetable stock in the pot and close it with the Secuquick softline.
- Place on Navigenio and set at “A”. Switch on Audiotherm Plus, enter approx. 5 minutes cooking time (minus “adaption time”) in the Audiotherm and as soon as “+” appears the time for delay. Fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
- In meantime clean tomatoes and spring onion, cut them in small cubes. Pluck off the parsley leaves and cut them finely.
- When time is up, place Secuquick in an inverted lid and let it depressurize be itself.
- Mix the remaining ingredients for a dressing. Remove Secuquick, allow the lentils to cool slightly and if necessary, drain the lentils.
- Mix lentils and tomatoes with the dressing, let it rest for a while and serve lukewarm drizzled with spring onions and parsley.
Tip „adaption time“:
Lentils usually don’t need to be soaked. If you choose planned start for this recipe, the cooking time per hour can be decreased by approx. 1 minute.