What is AMC and what do we stand for as a company? This is where you can find out more about us, our tradition, what we expect of ourselves and our values as a company.
Achieving success together
Members of the Swiss Junior Culinary National Team are highly motivated and give their all in order to achieve their goals. With dedication, ambition and passion they demonstrate a superlative level of quality in international comparison. AMC supports the team in reinforcing its topnotch position.
Facts & Figures
At AMC, we have been providing people with a healthier, tastier approach to cooking and nutrition for 60 years. Our premium products are the embodiment of our philosophy: Eat better. Live better. This is our recipe for success.
- A direct sales model since 1963
- A network of 12,000+ consultants in more than 30 countries worldwide (with headquarters in Switzerland)
- Organizations for specific markets in various countries
- Production facilities in Europe
- In-house R&D for product development and innovation
- AMC Food Lab for recipe development and nutritional research
- Recipe communities in English, German, Spanish and Italian
A strong track record for more than half a century
Direct sales are the centerpiece of our company. We rely on a global network of expert AMC consultants to sell our products directly to you, our customers. And we remain in close contact with you at all times.
We don’t stock products with retailers, and here’s why: when our consultants put on a live cooking experience featuring our products, you understand exactly what the benefits are. And you see the quality.
Our consultants are trained to answer any questions, offer recommendations and provide extra information as required.
Our high-quality stainless steel products come with a warranty of up to 30 years – that’s how much faith we have in them. What’s more, as a member of Direct Selling Europe, we’re committed to sustainable, ethical and consumer-oriented direct selling.
We strive to create long-term added value for our customers, consultants and employees. We treat both people and the environment with respect. We aim to be as sustainable as possible on all levels.
- Energy: Our products bring energy savings of up to 50% during the cooking process compared with traditional methods.
- Material: Our pots and pans are made of high quality stainless steel and last a lifetime.
- Packaging: We use recycled materials for all our packaging.
- Components: We use eco-friendly components in our cleaning products.
- Production: We use resources responsibly in our production facilities.