- Peel onions and garlic, clean chilli peppers, pluck oregano leaves and place everything together in the Quick Cut and chop finely.
- Clean bell peppers and cut into small cubes.
- Place Eurasia on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
- Set stove at low level and roast beef in portions. Add onion mix and bell pepper cubes as well with the last portion.
- Add beans, ginger, ketchup and strained tomatoes to the meat. Set stove at highest level, heat pot up to the vegetable window, reduce to low level and cook until done approx. 5 minutes using the Audiotherm.
- Mix flour and almonds with milk, mineral water, eggs and salt.
- Place HotPan on stove, set stove on highest level and heat HotPan up to the roasting window using the Audiotherm.
- Switch off stove, add cooking butter and pour a little batter. Spread batter by swivelling and cover with lid. Set stove at low level again.
- Cook first side using the Audiotherm until the turning point of 90°C is reached, cover with lid again and cook until 90°C is reached. As described, bake a total of 6 thin pancakes from the remaining batter and keep warm.
- Season filling, place 1/6 of it on each pancake, spread a little crème fraîche and manchego over it and roll up to serve.