- Put pasta with stock, cutted ham, spinach and bell pepper into a pot 20 cm 3.0 l and stir.
- Put pot on Navigenio, fit Secuquick softline 20 cm and close. Switch on Navigenio at Automatic “A”. Enter 2 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit and turn until the soft-symbol appears. Control radio signal and pressure cook.
- At the end of the soft quick-cooking program, let the Secuquick depressurise by itself in the up-turned lid.
- Remove Secuquick and stir in cream well. Season with paprika powder, salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place Navigenio upside down with high level. Switch on Audiotherm and enter 6 - 8 minutes. Control radio signal. Bake until it becomes golden brown.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!