- Take flour in a bowl and create a hollow in the middle. Crumble yeast and add sugar, water and milk. Dissolve yeast stirring constantly and mix with a little flour. Add salt and olive oil and knead everything with the remaining flour to a smooth dough.
- Let it stand covered in a warm place for approx. 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into a round loaf and make light crisscross cuts. With the help of a lid cut out a circle of baking paper for the pot 20 cm 4.0 l.
- Heat up pot on Navigenio with level 6 until the frying window is reached using Audiotherm. Place baking paper inside, put bread loaf on it.
- Set pot in up-turned lid, place Navigenio upside down at low level, and set 15 minutes in Audiotherm. Control the radio symbol.
- Switch off Navigenio and bake using the residual warmth of the Navigenio for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove bread and let it cool down completely on a cake rack.
Tip: For a nice crumb slather the loaf with cold water after putting into the pot.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!