- Peel the onions and dice finely. Wash the limes in hot water, grate off the green peel and fillet the fruit.
- Peel the limes, including the white pith, remove the segments and cut them into pieces, catching the juice. Cut the lemon grass lengthways.
- Put the diced onions into a 24 cm 2.8 l Eurasia, put on the high-dome lid and heat up over the highest heat to the frying window. Remove the lid, add the rice and sweat everything together, stirring constantly.
- Add the wine and lemon grass and reduce until the wine has almost disappeared. Then add the vegetable stock, sugar, lime peel and juice and bring to the boil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Put on a high-dome lid and cook over a low heat for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, tear the leaves off the coriander and chop them.
- At the end of the cooking time, add the lime fillets and stir in the coriander.
Nutritional values per portion: 290 kcal