- Wash the potatoes well. Keep the skin and cut them into wedges.
- Pull the needle-like leaves off the rosemary stems and chop them. Peel the garlic and chop it finely. Wash the lemon with hot water and cut it into 6 pieces.
- Put the potatoes, the chopped rosemary leaves, the garlic and the lemon pieces in a 5.0L – 24 cm pot. Add the olive oil, season with pepper and mix the whole well. Put the lid on the pot and heat up the Navigenio on the highest level up to the Frying window.
- Remove the pot from the Navigenio and put it on its lid. Stir the potatoes. Switch the Navigenio to low level and put it, upside down, on the pot. Bake the potatoes for about 15 minutes, mixing them once during cooking.
- Put the Navigenio on highest level and roast the potatoes for about 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with sea salt and serve.
Nutritional values per portion: 140 kcal