- Cut bratwurst in thick slices. Clean spring onions, cut in pieces and roll in each slice of bacon.
- Wash apple, quarter, deseed and cut in small slices.
- Spear bratwurst circles, onion-bacon rolls and apple slices alternately on four skewers.
- Heat Arondo Griddle at highest level up to frying window, place skewers, reduce to low level and place lid.
- Flip skewers after approx. 3 minutes, replace lid and frying completely 8-10 minutes depending on thickness.
Tip: Horseradish dip goes very well with it.