- Beat the escalopes flat and season them with salt and pepper.
- Peel the onions and garlic. Chop one onion, pepper and capers with the rosemary and thyme leaves finely, in the Quick Cut, for example.
- Mix them into the sausage meat and some crème fraîche. Spread the mixture over the escalopes, roll them up and fix them with a toothpick or kitchen thread.
- Peel and finely dice the rest of the onions and garlic cloves.
- Heat up a unit over the highest heat until the frying window. Brown the olives on all sides over a low heat and season them with salt and pepper. Fry the onions and garlic briefly and deglaze with white wine and stock.
- Heat up over the highest heat until the vegetable window and then cook for 30 minutes over a low heat.
- Remove the veal rolls, reduce the sauce a little. Stir in the rest of the crème fraîche and thicken and season to taste.
Nutritional values per portion: 345 kcal