- For the salsa, peel and stone the mango. Seed the chilli and peel the onion. Dice everything finely.
- Pull the leaves off the coriander and chop them, then press the juice from the lime. Mix all the ingredients with the orange juice and season with the curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Wrap the tuna steaks in the slices of raw ham. Crush the garlic cloves.
- Heat up a 32 cm Arondo griddle highest heat to the frying window. Briefly brown the fish on both sides over a low heat together with the garlic.
- Remove the garlic and serve the tuna steaks with the mango salsa.
Nutritional values per portion: 465 kcal