- On the previous day, thoroughly wash the potatoes and cook them in the Softiera insert with the Secuquick softline until they are ¾ cooked. Let the potatoes cool down, peel them and put them in a cool place until the next day.
- Roughly grate the potatoes and mix them with ½ tsp salt.
- Put half of the butter into a pan and heat up on the Navigenio at level 6 with the lid off. As soon as the butter begins to froth, add the grated potato, spread it out, press it down with a spatula and put on the lid.
- Continue to heat up at level 6 until the frying window. Reduce to level 3 and continue to heat up until 90° C.
- Take off the lid and use the spatula to check whether the rösti has already loosened itself from the base of the pan. If it has not, wipe the condensation off the lid with kitchen paper and put the lid back on. The rösti will need about 10 minutes to reach the turning point.
- As soon as it loosens easily, use a plate to turn the rösti, put in the rest of the butter and fry the second side.
- Again wipe the condensation off the lid, put the lid back on and unscrew the Visotherm to allow excess condensation to escape. The complete frying time for the rösti will be about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, clean the ingredients for the salad, cut the radishes and mushrooms into thin slices and the spring onions into rings. Stir together the vinegar, stock, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix the salad ingredients and vinaigrette together. Serve the salad with the rösti.
Nutritional values per portion: 270 kcal