- Clean and dice the courgettes and aubergine. Peel and finely dice the onions and garlic cloves. Clean and dice the peppers.
- Put the diced onions and garlic into a 24 cm 8.0 l unit, put on the lid and heat up to the frying window over the highest heat.
- Remove the lid and fry the onion mixture over a low heat. Add the stock, vegetables and tomatoes. Heat up over a high heat until the vegetable window and then cook for 15 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the pasta after about half the cooking time, depending on the type you use.
- Pull the leaves off the herbs and chop finely. Add to the soup with the olive oil.
- Grate the Parmesan and sprinkle over the soup before serving.
Nutritional values per portion: 145 kcal