- Wash the beans and soak them overnight in cold water.
- Let the beans drip dry and rinse them briefly. Put them into a unit with the stock. Seal with the Secuquick then heat up until the first turbo window over the highest heat. Rapid cook over a low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the bacon into fine cubes. Peel and dice the garlic, tear off the parsley leaves and chop them finely. Mix the bacon, garlic and parsley together.
- Peel the potatoes and onions, clean the celery and dice everything finely.
- Release the pressure from the Secuquick under running water and remove it. Add the potatoes, onion, celery, red wine and half of the parsley mixture.
- Put on and seal the Secuquick again, heat up over the highest heat until the first soft window, then rapid cook for 5 minutes over a low heat.
- Release the pressure from the Secuquick under running water and remove it. Let the sweet corn drip dry, add it and bring to the boil. Stir in the ajvar, season and garnish with the rest of the parsley mixture.
Nutritional values per portion: 375 kcal