- Vacuum each Entrecôte separately with a sprig of rosemary and thyme in a heat resistant foil. Allow them to marinade in refrigerator for about 12 hours.
- Fill the pot with approx. 3 liters of water, place the vacuumed steaks inside and cover with the lid.
- Place pot on Navigenio, set it at “A”. Switch on Audiotherm Plus, enter approx. 45 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the 60 °C symbol appears.
- When time is up remove pot from the Navigenio, take out the steaks from the vacuum foil and dab them dry thoroughly with kitchen tissue.
- Place Arondo on Navigenio set at level 6 and heat up to the roasting window using Audiotherm.
- As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, place the steaks inside and roast them on both sides until appetizing brown.
- For serving season with salt and pepper and drizzle with some olive oil.
Nutritional values per portion: 335 kcal