- Take nuts in the QuickCut, chop coarsely and place in a bowl along with all the ingredients up to and including spelt flakes.
- Warm up coconut oil, mix with honey and cinnamon and add to the granola mixture and mix well. Cut out a circle from baking paper using the lid 24 cm.
- Set pot 24 cm 3.5 l on Navigenio and using the Audiotherm, heat at level 6 up to the roasting window. Place baking paper inside, spread granola mixture on it and set pot in the inverted lid. Place inverted Navigenio over it and set at low level. Stir granola after approx. 30 seconds and repeat the process until a beautiful browning is obtained on all sides.
- Remove granola mixture and let it cool down.
- To make it extra delicious and balanced, add 1 tbsp. each of chia seeds and goji berries. Serve with fresh fruits and yogurt or quark cheese.
- You can also increase the. When kept airtight your granola stays fresh for 2 weeks.