- Clean the mushrooms or spring onions and cut them into small pieces. Prepare all the other ingredients for the topping. Part the dough in 4 or 6 pieces, roll them out and cut them out round with aid of the lid 24 cm.
- Heat up pot 24 cm 2.5 l on Navigenio with level 6 until the frying window is reached using Audiotherm.
- When the Audiotherm beeps, put in the first base and spread it with ¼ tomato-sauce or with 1/6 sour cream. Sprinkle with ¼ or 1/6 of the topping and spice it.
- Set pot in up-turned lid, place Navigenio upside down at high level and set 2 minutes in the Audiotherm. Control the radio symbol, bake the pizza or tarte and remove it using spatulas.
- Place the pot on the Navigenio at level 6 again, put in the second base and add the topping. Bake it for about 2 minutes.
- Carry on with the rest of the bases and mixture. If necessary extend the baking time for the next pizzas or tartes for about 1 minute.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!