- Peel onions and dice, clean bell peppers and cut in cubes.
- Heat up pot 20 cm 3.0 l on the Navigenio with level 6 until the frying window is reached using Audiotherm.
- Put meat in pot (do not reduce heat), after a short while, flip meat.
- Add onions, vegetables, tomato pureé and spices over it.
- Close pot with Secuquick softline 20 cm, switch on Navigenio at Automatic “A”. Enter 12 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit and turn until the turbo-symbol appears. Control radio symbol and pressure cook.
- At the end of cooking time, place Secuquick in up-turned lid and let it depressurise by itself.
- Remove Secuquick, mix everything well and season with spices.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!