- Cut salmon fillet in approx. 1.5 cm large cubes. Halve scallops if they are too big.
- Clean all the vegetables. Cut bell pepper in approx. 1.5 cm large cubes, cut zucchini in 1 cm thin slices, halve sugar snaps and cut broccoli and cauliflower in florets. Spear all ingredients on toothpicks and place the skewers in a Softiera insert 24 cm.
- Fill water (approx. 150 ml) in pot 24 cm 3.5 l, place Softiera insert inside and close with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm. Set Navigenio at Automatic “A”, enter 3 minutes cooking time on the Audiotherm, fit and turn until the steam symbol appears.
- Chop garlic, onion and dill finely in the Quick Cut. Mix with Greek yogurt, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- At the end of cooking time serve the skewers with the dip.
Cooking time: approx. 3 minutes
Normal cooking time: 6 minutes