- Peel shallot, garlic and ginger, cut in Quick Cut and put together with wine in pot. Place fish in Softiera insert 24 cm, put in pot and fit EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm.
- Place pot on Navigenio and set it at Automatic “A”, switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 3 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
- At the end of the cooking time, take out Softiera insert and mix breadcrumbs with the liquid in the pot. Season with salt, pepper and Mediterranean herbs and 2/3 of butter. Mix on medium level to boil.
- Spread mixture on fish and place rest of butter flakes on top. Put pot in inverted lid.
- Place Navigenio upside down on it and set at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 4 minutes in the Audiotherm and overbake.
Garnish the dish as desired with chopped parsley. Serve with pasta or rice.