- Peel the garlic cloves, onions and chili and dice roughly. Clean the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Place a 24cm 5.0 l pot on a Navigenio, and fit the EasyQuick with 24 cm seal ring. Preheat the pot at the meat window at level 6 until the Audiotherm beeps.
- Add the minced beef and fry until crumbly at level 2. Add remaining ingredients in with the broth and mix well.
- Place the EasyQuick on the pot and switch the Navigenio to automatic "A",set cooking time for 10 minutes on the Audiotherm. Place the Audiotherm on the pot handle and turn until the Steam symbol appears.
- Once cooked, drizzled with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Tip: Finally add a small piece of dark chocolate to give the dish a very special touch.