- Clean mushrooms with a brush or towel and break stems off.
- Peel onions and chop finely along with mushroom stems and walnuts. Likewise cut arugula finely (simplest way - chop everything together in Quick Cut).
- Cut ham in fine cubes. Mix them all with egg yolk and season with salt and pepper.
- Place stuffing in the mushrooms, place a piece of Gorgonzola cheese on each and press down lightly.
- Heat Hot Pan 28 cm at highest level up to “frying” window. Place mushrooms, reduce to low level and fry with lid until “frying” window is reached again.
- Then switch off hotplate and let the mushrooms cook approx. 5 minutes.
Tip: Reduce the ingredients by half for the Hot Pan 24 cm.
Health tip: Walnuts are in every way, excellent food to maintain your heart’s health. They help reduce cholesterol level and thereby the risk of cardio-vascular diseases.