- Heat the pot at highest level up to frying window - fit the Audiotherm on “Meat” symbol.
- When indicator reaches the “Meat Window” - Audiotherm will give you the signal- open the pot, and fry the meat in it. Stir the meat until it loses its redness.
- Add a bit of onion, salt, shawarma spices, seven spices, cardamon and musk. Mix them well before adding the wine, the vinegar and the olive oil.
- Place the tomatoes and onion slices nicely in the strainer. Spread a pinch of sumac on top. Place the strainer in the Oval pot, on top of the meat, anc cover the pot.
- Enter 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit and turn until the carrot symbol appears.
- When Audiotherm beeps and shows “-”, lower the fire and wait until the end of time.
- You can eat the meat with “Tarator sauce”, tomatoes, chopped parsley and onions mixed with sumac.
Tip: You can eat the meat with “Tarator sauce”, chopped parsley and onions mixed with sumac.
To prepare the Tarator Dip:
- Mix the tahini, the garlic, the lemon and some salt, then add the water gradually until you get the desired consistency.