- Whisk egg with cream and pudding powder. Peel apple, deseed, cut into thin slices.
- Roll out puff pastry in a circle with Ø of approx. 24 cm. Cut out a circle of baking paper that is a little bigger than the dough circle (so that the tart can later be taken out from the pan easily, using the paper).
- Place pastry base with the baking paper in the HotPan, pierce with a fork closely. Set stove at highest level, place Navigenio overhead, set at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 3 minutes (with induction approx. 2 minutes) in the Audiotherm and pre-bake.
- Switch off stove (leave induction at approx. 100 Watt), sprinkle almonds on the dough, spread apple slices on it, pour cream mixture over it. Place Navigenio again, set at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 2 minutes in the Audiotherm. Bake the apple tart until the surface gets the first brown spots.
- Then set Navigenio at low level and using the Audiotherm, bake approx. 5 minutes until done.
Nutritional values per portion: 225 kcal