- Mix egg white and egg yolk well in a combi-bowl.
- Cut chicken breast in small pieces and spread with flour, egg and breadcrumbs (exactly in this order), place on a plate, cover with a kitchen paper and let them chill 15 minutes in the fridge (in this way the chicken nuggets will become beautifully crispy).
- Pour oil in a HotPan 24 cm. Heat up on Navigenio on level 6 until frying window is reached using Audiotherm.
- When Audiotherm beeps, reduce to level 2 (1/3), place chicken pieces in pan and cover again with lid.
- Set Audiotherm again on frying window.
- On reaching the turning point at 90 °C, switch off Navigenio, turn nuggets and keep them frying as long as you wish.
- Take them out and let them cool down a little on a kitchen paper.
Tip: If you want to fry more nuggets then do not switch off Navigenio after reaching the turning point, but left at level 2 .
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!