- Pour milk into a 16 cm Low and add G.M.S powder, alginate, corn flour &sugar to the milk and mix well.
- Now heat up the unit on highest heat without the lid stirring the mixture continuously to avoid formation of lumps.
- Once the mixture becomes thick, turn off the heat and cool the mixture completely.
- Pour this mixture into a plastic airtight container and freeze it for 6-8 hours. Use this base to make the flavored ice- creams.
- For Vanilla Ice cream, and churn it with a hand blender till you get soft peaks. Then add the milk powder and vanilla essence.
- Churn it for another 2-3 minutes and freeze it in an air tight container for 7-8 hours. Repeat the process for the other half also. Your vanilla ice-cream is ready to serve.
Nutritional values per portion: 93 kcal