- Place the rajma along with 2 cups water in a 20 cm High. Add the cinnamon, clove, garlic and salt to taste along with it.
- Close the unit with secuquick softline and cook on highest heat till the turbo rapid cooking pointer appears in the first turbo window
- Reduce to low heat and cook till the pointer appears in the second turbo window and then switch it off. Allow the pressure to come down completely.
- For preparing the masala, heat up 16 cm Low on highest heat along with cumin seeds & chopped onions till frying window
- Open the lid & fry till onions turn light pink in colour, add the ginger garlic paste, powdered spices & grated tomatoes. Cook till the gravy thickens.
- Add the masala to the cooked rajma, simmer for few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves & green chilli.
- Serve hot with rice or roti of your choice.
Nutritional values per portion: 120 kcal