- Cook pasta following the AMC cooking method for cooking dehydrated foods.
- Place the garlic and onions along with oil in a cold 20cm Low on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window.
- Fry on medium heat till the onions turn light pink.
- Now add the tomatoes, pepper, sugar and salt to taste. Cover and cook till the tomatoes soften. Sprinkle basil, mix in the cooked pasta and remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Nutritional values per portion: 180 kcal